10 Must-Watch Shows on Netflix Right Now
Doesn’t it seem like Netflix keeps getting better and better every year? It’s amazing to think that it started as a movie-mail delivery service, and now it’s in almost every household that enjoys tv and movies! We love Netflix and wanted to share the top 10 must-watch shows of 2018:
- Arrested Development- Thank Netflix for keeping this epic comedy alive and thriving. It’s the perfect show to watch for a light laugh, and then re-watch later to laugh at all the new jokes you didn’t catch the first time.
- Black Mirror- Season 4 is out and it exceeded all the expectations, mostly because you never know what to expect with Black Mirror! Intelligently written, captivating, and disturbed. Plus it still centers on the technology theme which always keeps us coming back.
- Glow- From the creator of Orange is the New Black, Glow follows suit with witty, quick, and intelligent writing. Plus, it’s about a female wrestler in the ‘80s who wants to be famous, say no more.
- Stranger Things- Season 2 doesn’t come out until this fall, so now is the perfect time to hop on the bandwagon and catch up on season 1! Creepy, fun, and enchanting are the only words to describe this must-watch show.
- The People v. O.J. Simpson- This story took the world by storm on the 90s, and now a new generation can relive that anxiety/entertainment through Netflix. It’s from the same people who made American Horror Story, so you know it’s going to be intense.
- The Toys That Made Us- If you’re looking for a fascinating non-fiction to binge on a Sunday afternoon, this is it. Learn all about the history (and controversy) of your favorite childhood toys. The Barbie and G.I Joe episode was especially interesting.
- Jane the Virgin- An easy crowd-pleaser, Jane the Virgin is the perfect show for solid light-hearted laughs and heart-warming feels. You may not care enough to re-watch it, but the first time is more than enough.
- Big Mouth- There has never been a funnier cartoon on Netflix than Big Mouth. It’s all about a boy in the midst of puberty and the adventures that ensue. It’s a little awkward, to say the least.
- Riverdale- Season 2 is going strong and is loaded with suspense. While you could also call it a fluffy teenage show, we believe this show is excellent for comic-lovers and mockers It strays from the original Archie comics but includes lots of murder, mystery, and attractive people.
- Parenthood- If you’re looking for heart-warming family moments in addition to gut-wrenching drama, then Parenthood is for you. The first season gave you a chance to fall in love (and hate) with different characters, this season the drama picks up.
Netflix pulled out all the stops this year with enough killer shows to take you well into 2019. Did we miss any shows you think should be on this list? Let us know in the comments!